VisionIR has been discontinued and replaced with
PLEASE CONTACT US 855-937-1827 FOR MORE DETAIL
We’re proud to introduce the VisionIR Inspire Thermal Package that the system has been designed, engineered and built here (using some imported components) by intelligentUAS in Maryland US. Support business in US and you are bringing jobs to US.
Importantly, we can control more features of the Tau 2 and custom build to orders for specific industry, business, or specific applications or tasks. Talk to us to discuss your needs, and our engineer team will work with you to make it happen. Of course these extra features or customization comes with some extra costs to support our engineer team. But we are very passionate about tailoring our VisionIR to make it more and more useful to any specific task. To our knowledge, there is no other sources out there that can offer this ability. And we believe that by doing so we hope to help to advance further the use of thermal vision cameras in various industries and applications that are meaningful to our everyday life.
Note: We will completely build this system (5-7 business days) and thoroughly test fly it before we ship it out.
- IntelligentUAS VisionIR T: IR stands for Infrared, T means version for Tau 2 cameras.
- DESIGNED TO INSPIRE: A completely redesigned Thermal Vision Gimbal system to work with DJI Inspire 1 and Matrice 100
3-AXIS STABILIZATION: Camera is stabilized by a 3-axis gimbal that can pan up to 720 degrees in each direction. An upgraded system from previous 2-axis gimbal. It offers smoother and more stable footage.
- SEAMLESS INTEGRATION so you can transmit video through built-in lightbridge and DJI Go App
- EFFORTLESS CONVENIENCE: Now you can switch back and forth between original camera and VisionIR in 1-2 minutes with 2-3 simple steps, as simple as twisting the lock-ring to release or lock the camera back. No screw, no nuts no bolts to mess with.
- ABUNDANT FUNCTIONALITY: Come with IntelligentUAS Tau 2 SmartLink built-in to maximize the use of Tau 2 for drones/UAS (14 color palettes, spot meter, isotherm, snapshot, digital zoom, pan and tilt….)
- CLEAN DESIGN: Just like the DJI Zenmuse X3, Lightweight and compact one-piece design, with minimal to no wire exposure. Professional looking, clean, and elegant. No external battery or video transmitter needed.
- Built-in DVR for video recording, accepting up to 32GB mini SD card. You will know when it is recording and when it is not on the video screen → Peace of mind.
- Built-in SBUS technology allows up to 16 channels of communications with the VisionIR. We still have 2 spare channels for future functions.
- Built-in SBUS technology allows seamless and feature-rich control of the Tau 2 camera of its various functions above AND the gimbal with gimbal (mechanical) tilt and pan in ADDITION to digital Tilt and Pan with just one transmitter. Prior to this, one needs a lot of wires to control the camera, but still not enough for all functions.
- Custom Tanaris controller: smarter and can remind you of the switches any time you need. You can turn down the volume when not needed.
- Work in progress to offer more features in the near futures, including an RGB (daylight) camera for normal vision.
- We’re designing a case for storage. Also we suggest upgrading to X5 adapter if you own an Inspire original version. A cost-effective system: $1500-$1750 less than a Zenmuse XT of the same resolution.
- If you already have a Tau 2 Camera, now you can buy the VisionIR without the camera and will save a lot of costs in buying new camera. The price starts from $1499.
- Please Join our DJI Inspire 1 Owners on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DJIInspireOwners/