|CPS ACCIDENTAL WARRANTY PROTECTION (DRONE INSURANCE)
Please read Terms & Conditions first before purchase. For more information, please click here
Get the Inspire 1 ready-to-fly all-in-one flying platform with all these great accessories:
- Second Inspire 1 remote controller for dual operators to easily control flight and camera functions.
- Spare Inspire 1 TB47 Intelligent Flight Battery for you to capture more shots.
- Inspire 1 Battery Heater to ensure safe and reliable flights in low temperatures.
- Battery Charging Hub to safely and rapidly charge up to four batteries at once.
- Remote Controller Monitor Hood (for Tablets) to shield your tablets from direct sunlight for a perfect view of your display.
- Two pairs of 1345T Quick-Release Propellers, including one pair of clockwise replacement propellers and one pair of counter-clockwise replacement propellers.
- Our new propeller and installation kits feature a smoother, even more reliable locking mechanism. This optimization has drastically reduced the abrasion that is common with propeller installation, therefore prolonging the propeller’s overall service life.
- The new motor’s performance has also been improved, providing a greater sense of control.
- Ready-to-fly aerial system
- Included professional 4K camera and 3-axis stabilization gimbal
- Live, wireless HD video transmission via DJI Lightbridge
- Dedicated remote with flight and camera controls
- Powerful app to adjust camera settings, edit videos, and more
- Vision Positioning system for GPS-free or indoor flight
- Perfect for high-level shoots and professional sets
In keeping with DJI’s spirit of constant innovation, we are pleased to announce the Inspire 1 V2.0, which is perfectly compatible with the Zenmuse X5 series.
Product Comparison Pictures：
New Propulsion System
Although the Inspire 1 V2.0 provides the same flight time as the Inspire 1, to be compatible with the Zenmuse X5 series, the performance of the propulsion system on the Inspire 1 V2.0 has been considerably improved. These improvements have also necessitated a price alteration. Please see below for details.
Besides a change in appearance, the new propellers will employ a different mounting and locking mechanism from the current propellers.
The new 3510H motors have 420KV of power, improving flight performance and providing pilots with a greater sense of control when comparing the Zenmuse X5 series with the current 350KV 3510 motors.