- No need another monitor, use your iPAD as HD monitor! (comes with App for iPad/Tablet)
- Up to 1000ft or 300m with HD video transmision! (with extender, purchased saparately)
The Teradek Clip is the world’s smallest and lightest H.264 transmitter developed specifically for unmanned aerial vehicles. Clip gives copter pilots a powerful HD video transmission solution for low latency monitoring on iOS devices over 2.4/5GHz WiFi. Clip has a micro HDMI input, dual SP-RMA jacks for high gain antennas, and can transmit up to 300ft without a router.*
Or it can be up to 1000ft with Ubiquiti Rocket M5 Base station + antenna (purchased separately on Amazon or elsewhere)
*Range can be greatly extended using routers and directional antennas.
Small Size, Low Power
Clip is about the size of a matchbox, requires little power, and weighs approximately 2 ounces. This means you never have to worry about sizable increases to your copter’s payload or inefficient power draw that may quickly deplete onboard batteries.
To ensure a robust low latency video transmission, Clip utilizes the custom TDS transport protocol, which allows you to fly in and out of range without having to restart the transmitter. Clip is also capable of transmitting to Cube decoders using TDS and to Wirecast and TriCaster systems using our free Stream Reader plugin.
Real-Time Monitoring on iOS Devices
Clip transmits directly to iOS devices at less than 4 frames of latency, giving you a first person view of your UAV’s flight path in real time. A future update to the free TeraClip iOS app will allow you to view an optional HUD overlay for additional flight information.
This is Just the Beginning
Clip has a number of upcoming accessories that will allow you to monitor your footage on multiple devices and extend the range of your wireless transmission by hundreds of meters. Even better, Clip’s serial pass-through will allow you to transmit telemetry data back to a ground station and/or an iPad so you can review your flight data in real time.
- Micro HDMI input
- Resolution Support:
- 1080i 50/59.94/60
- 1080p 23.98/24/25/30
- 720p 50/59.94/60
- H.264 Compression: Main & Baseline
- Protocol Support: TDS & RTSP
- Video Bit Rate: 150kbps to 5mbps
- Built-in scaler & deinterlacer
- 2.4/5GHz a/b/g/n MIMO WiFi
- Encryption: AES128
- Audio Compression: AAC-LC, MPEG Layer 2
- Embedded Audio Input (micro HDMI)
- Audio Bit Rate: 16kbps to 256kbps
- 6-18V DC input barrel connector
- Control Support: Serial pass-through
- Power Output: 40MW
- Nominal power consumption: 3.5W
- Dimensions: 66 x 49 x 17mm
- Weight: < 2 Oz