IntelligentUAS has been able to test a pre-release sample of Light Bridge and has confirmed good range of 2.1 kilometers or 1.3 miles (more than the factory stated numbers here, 1.7km - 1.06mile)
DJI Lightbridge Features
- 2.4G Full HD Digital Video Downlink
- Professional Aerial Creation
- Intermediate Or FPV Flying
- Mobile Device Support
- Built in OSD (On-Screen Display)
- Anti-Interference Technology
- Multi-Device Operation
- Advanced Security
- Built-in 2.4G remote control link
- DJI multirotor flight controller required A2, WooKong-M, Naza-M V2, Phantom 2
THE FIRST ALL DJI 2.4G FULL HD DIGITAL VIDEO DOWNLINK
Use with other low latency film making equipment for the best experience.
*iOS App is coming soon!
PROFESSIONAL AERIAL CREATION
- Flight controller: A2, WooKong-M
- Flying platform: S800 EVO, S1000, S900
- Gimbal system: Zenmuse Z15-BMPCC, Z15-5D, Z15-GH3, Zenmuse Z15-GH4 (HD), Z15-5D III (HD)
INTERMEDIATE OR FPV FLYING
- Flight controller: Naza-M V2
- Flying platform: Flame Wheel F450/F550, Phantom 2
- Gimbal system: Zenmuse H3-2D, Zenmuse H3-3D
One ground system sends control signals and receives video, additional ground systems receive only video.
DUAL VIDEO INPUT SUPPORT
DJI Zenmuse HD gimbal input support.
Simultaneous HDMI and AV input support allows pilot monitoring and camerawork at the same time using just one system.
MULTIPLE MOBILE DEVICE AND HDMI HD DISPLAY SUPPORT
- Charges USB devices, increasing on-set functionality.
- USB 2.0 image data output for iOS* and Android synchronization.
- Android 4.1.2 or above recommended. * iOS App is coming soon
- Encryption ensures only authorized devices receive data. Encryption can be set up through the Lightbridge app.
- Multiple downlinks can be connected for parallel streaming. Each can work independently without interference