Overview Hyperion EOS 0720I SUPER DUO 7S 16N Charger:
The EOS 0720i Super Duo is Hyperion's flagship charger for 2011. The Super DUO is not to be confused with past models bearing the 0720 designation as they were all single-port chargers. This charger is sporting two identical output ports, each port capable of providing 500W of raw charging power. "0720" is to be interpreted as 7 Cells max - 20Amps max - per port, being a DUO charger. This is a nomenclature consistent through the Hyperion charger range. In order to provide all 500W per channel (1000W total), the Super DUO needs 24V-28V of input voltage but can naturally also be operated on lower input voltages (from 11V). By popular request, Hyperion is for the first time offering two displays in a DUO charger. The benefits are obvious - easy monitoring and less confusion. Like the past DUO's, operation is from a single set of buttons with a channel selector. The EOS 0720i Super DUO3 is Hyperion's most powerful charger to date!
• Hyperion's most powerful charger to date!
• 1000W total - 500W per port
• Charger delivered with HP and XH lipo adapter plates, USB cable and clips.
• EOS 0720i SDUO3 DC INPUT 11V~28V
• Charge a split-pack in network mode using both ports for up to 14S at 1000W max.
• 1~14 cells Li-Poly, Li-Ion or A123 charger / balancers
• 1~16 cells NiCad / NiMH
• 1~12 cells Sealed Lead Acid
• DC Output: 20.0A, 500W max per port
• DC Input: 10.5~28V
• Discharge Limits: 5.0A, 40W max (per port)
• Store Mode
• Dual Integrated balancers
• Temperature Sensor Port
• Firmware Upgradeable
• TCS System
• Sync mode for Li-Poly & LiFe
• Includes two PQ/HP and two JST XH adapter boards
NOTE: A 24V, 1300W power source is required to supply 1000 Watt output